Alice is visiting from her home in Provence, France to share her dynamic painting style and almost 50 years of knowledge and experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your own creativity and talent.
February 1 – 3, 2018 at Chastain Horse Park
$450 for 3 days
• What makes a painting great
• Color theory
• Choice of subject matter
• Value of painting on location
• And much more!
• Slide presentation with wine and snacks on Wednesday Jan. 31 at 5pm
• Fabulous still lifes set ups
• Catered lunch
• Critiques each afternoon over a glass of wine
• Demonstration by Alice of a model on Feb. 3